EV trips are becoming a popular way to travel
As we continue to search for sustainable and eco-friendly ways to travel, electric vehicles (EVs) have risen to the forefront as a top contender. In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the number of people opting for EV trips across the globe. This is due to several factors, including the lower cost of running an electric vehicle, the reduced carbon footprint, and the sheer convenience of electric charging stations that are becoming increasingly common. More and more people are realizing the benefits of EV trips, and we are excited to delve deeper into why electric vehicles are becoming such a popular way to travel.
Benefits of taking an EV road trip in Ireland
Taking an electric vehicle for a road trip around Ireland can be an adventure like no other. Not only are EVs a more sustainable and eco-friendly option, but they also come with a host of benefits. One of the biggest advantages of EVs is the cost savings – they have lower operating costs than traditional fuel-powered cars, meaning you will have more money to spend on exploring Ireland’s stunning countryside. Additionally, charging stations for EVs are now widely available throughout the country, so you can easily keep your car powered up and ready to go. Most importantly, taking an EV road trip around Ireland allows you to fully immerse yourself in the unique culture and beauty of this incredible country, providing a memorable experience that will last a lifetime.
Tips for getting the most out of your EV road trip
Are you planning an adventure on the open road in your electric vehicle? While EVs are becoming increasingly common, it’s still important to take a few precautions to ensure you get the most out of your road trip. Before you set off, make sure you’ve planned your route carefully, and have identified EV charging stations along the way. It’s also worth checking how long each charge point will take to fill up your battery, so you can budget your journey time accordingly. Once you’re on the road, try to drive as efficiently as possible, avoiding sudden accelerations and hard braking which can drain your battery faster. Finally, don’t forget to pack plenty of snacks and entertainment options, in case you find yourself with some time to kill while you wait for your car to charge up. With these simple tips, you’ll be cruising along in your EV in no time!
Imagine this Tour of Irish Hotels with ePower’s EV charging stations
Embark on an unforgettable tour of Irish hotels with ePower’s EV charging stations. Experience the beauty and charm of the Emerald Isle while reducing your carbon footprint. From the rugged coastlines of County Kerry to the rolling hills of County Wicklow, ePower’s charging stations make it easy to explore Ireland’s most stunning destinations in an electric car. Relax and recharge at some of Ireland’s finest hotels, knowing that you’re doing your part for the environment. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to enjoy Ireland’s natural beauty while travelling sustainably. Book your tour with ePower today and join the movement towards a cleaner, greener future.
Creating an itinerary for the 14-day road trip
Embarking on a 14-day road trip is an adventure unlike any other. It offers the opportunity to explore new places, experience different cultures, and create unforgettable memories along the way. The key to making the most of this journey is creating a well-planned itinerary. From deciding on destinations to mapping out driving routes and scheduling activities, there’s a lot to consider when putting together an itinerary. The process can be overwhelming, but with careful planning and a bit of creativity, you can craft a road trip itinerary that will exceed your expectations and leave you feeling fulfilled and rejuvenated. So let the planning begin and get ready for a journey of a lifetime!
Here’s a suggested itinerary with stays at hotels with Electric Car Charging facilities installed by ePower:
Just put each of these places into Google to see how beautiful they are. And remember, each one has an ePower charged Electric Vehicle charge point.
Day 1: Arrival in Ireland – Dublin
- Fly into Dublin Airport and pick up your electric car rental.
- Stay at The Radisson Blu Dublin Airport, which offers Electric Car Charging facilities.
Day 2-3: Connemara and Galway
- Drive west to Connemara and explore the beautiful landscapes and coastal areas.
- Stay at the Connemara Coast Hotel, which provides Electric Car Charging facilities.
Day 4-5: Mayo and Sligo
- Drive north to Mayo and visit attractions like Westport, Croagh Patrick, and Achill Island.
- Stay at the McWilliam Park Hotel in Claremorris, which offers Electric Car Charging facilities.
- Explore Sligo and its stunning scenery, including Benbulben and Sligo Abbey.
Day 6-7: Dublin and Wicklow
- Drive east to Dublin and spend a day exploring the city’s vibrant culture, historic sites, and lively atmosphere.
- Stay at the Plaza Hotel Tallaght or Tallaght Cross Hotel, both of which provide Electric Car Charging facilities.
- Take a day trip to County Wicklow, known as the “Garden of Ireland,” and visit attractions like Glendalough and Powerscourt Estate.
Day 8-9: Kilkenny and Carlow
- Drive south to Kilkenny and explore its medieval charm, including Kilkenny Castle and St. Canice’s Cathedral.
- Stay at the Mount Wolseley Hotel in Tullow, County Carlow, which offers Electric Car Charging facilities.
- Visit Carlow town and enjoy its rich history and beautiful gardens.
Day 10-11: Shannon and Killarney
- Drive southwest to Shannon and stay at the Park Inn Shannon Airport, which provides Electric Car Charging facilities.
- Explore County Clare and visit the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren.
- Drive further south to Killarney and experience the stunning landscapes of Killarney National Park.
- Stay at Aghadoe Heights, a luxury hotel overlooking the lakes of Killarney, which offers Electric Car Charging facilities.
Day 12-13: Donegal and Slieve League
- Drive north to County Donegal and visit the magnificent Slieve League cliffs.
- Stay at Harvey’s Point Hotel, which provides Electric Car Charging facilities.
- Explore the natural beauty of Donegal, including Glenveagh National Park and Donegal Castle.
Day 14: Cavan and Departure
- Drive east to Cavan and stay at the Cavan Crystal Hotel, which offers Electric Car Charging facilities.
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the lakes and forests in County Cavan.
- Return to Dublin Airport to drop off your electric car rental and catch your flight back home.
Overview of EV Chargers Installed by ePower in Ireland
To make electric vehicle (EV) charging more accessible throughout the green-covered pastures of Ireland, ePower has installed a range of EV chargers across the country. The chargers come in various types, including rapid and fast options that can charge up to 80% of an EV’s battery in less than an hour. This initiative is part of a wider movement to promote sustainable transportation options, and it’s bringing major benefits to communities across the island. Whether you’re commuting to work, travelling through the countryside, or simply looking for a convenient and sustainable way to get around, the ePower EV chargers are helping to power Ireland towards a cleaner, greener future.
Electric vehicle road trips in Ireland need not be a distant dream. By installing EV chargers in many hotels like ePower has done for Ireland makes cross-country journeys achievable. It is an efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective way to explore the beauty of Ireland. All this makes taking an EV trip through Ireland an exceptional adventure! Furthermore, essential tips such as joining Irish networks with the other EV drivers if you need help or advice can help make your journey smoother and enjoyable.
Taking advantage of the ideal country landscape and exploring section by section is also beneficial in getting the most out of your trip. By checking out the Irish hotels featuring ePower’s EV charger installations, planning can become just as exciting as driving!
So don’t wait any longer — pack your bags and plan your 14-day itinerary of epic explorations on the Emerald Island today! And remember, for all your EV charging station installation needs contact ePower for a quotation today.
If you would like more information or have any inquiries about our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us and a member of our team will be more than happy to oblige. Thank you for your time and interest; we greatly appreciate it!
If you’re a hotel owner, it may be time to consider the benefits of offering an Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station as part of your amenities. EVs are quickly becoming more and more popular as people realize their environmental friendliness and cost savings. ePower makes EV charger installation easy…so why not take a look at giving your guests this option? As we journey on our fictional 14-day trip to Ireland, where multiple hotels already include EV chargers, you can join us for some interesting insights about this new type of travel experience!
Ask us for a free survey today to see how we can super charge your commercial premises.
Contact us now to get a quote within 24 hours for your home or commercial charger installation!
- Call us on 1800 99 88 77,
- email us at email@example.com
- or fill out the form here and we will contact you!